Watch the trailer
Spell and sound out letters. With Endless Alphabet, your child will learn to spell new words and learn their definitions in a fun way. Endless Alphabet features nice graphics that are easy on the eyes as well as smooth animations. And it is easy for children to select letters to spell out new words by sounding everything out.
Fun animations describe the word. Once a word is spelled out, the fun begins. Your child will be greeted with many cute monsters that represent the letters used to spell out words, and the monsters demonstrate what the word means with a cute animation. It's a great way to help your child learn and expand their vocabulary.
What is it about?
Endless Alphabet is a fun way for your little ones to learn about letters and words. With short animations, interactive puzzles, and cute monsters, this is an enjoyable way for children to learn at their own pace.
For those who...
- Have kids wanting to learn about spelling and word sounds.
- Like games without scoring or time limits.
Not for those who...
- Children who are looking to practice letter tracing.
- Don't want to pay extra to unlock more content.
Why we love it
There is no scoring or time limits in Endless Alphabet, so kids can learn without stress or distractions. The fun games make learning more entertaining and will have your children experts on their letters in no time.
App Store Description
** 2013 App of the Year Runner-Up **
** App Store's Editor's Choice **
*From the team at Originator - the creators of Sesame Street's Monster at the End of This Book, and Another Monster at the End of This Book. Originator is a team of passionate artists and engineers dedicated to the best education+entertainment apps for kids. We hope you enjoy playing with Endless Alphabet as much as we enjoy making it.*
Set the stage for reading success with this delightfully interactive educational app. Kids will have a blast learning their ABC's and building vocabulary with the adorable monsters in Endless Alphabet. Each word features an interactive puzzle game with talking letters and a short animation illustrating the definition. Before you know it, your child will be using words like gargantuan and cooperate!
** NOTE: You must be online and have ample disk space while running the app to see words beyond G! **
- 100 words to learn and play with.
- Delightful animations teach children the definitions of the words in a fun and engaging way.
- Word game teaches children letters.
- 3D Touch on iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus makes letters and words react in an extra special way!
- Endless Alphabet was designed with your children in mind - there are no high scores, failures, limits or stress. Your children can interact with the app at their own pace.