Watch the trailer
Check the details on WatchAware
Choose your plan. Evernote for iOS comes with three tiers. Our advice? Start with the free plan, and see how you go from there. You'll get a feel and taste for Evernote and will be able to decide whether a monthly fee is a worthwhile investment. Even with a free plan, many of Evernote's core features are still available to access.
Get organized. You can create "notes" inside of Evernote and add them to notebooks, tag them, or both. Of course, everything will sync between all of your Evernote-connected devices at an impressive speed, meaning you'll never be far away from your ever-growing Evernote library. In Evernote, notes can include anything you like: text, images, PDFs, or annotated documents. The location of created notes is also embedded into the note itself, along with the date and time of creation.
Create, browse, share, edit. You can do everything from Evernote's iOS app: creating new notes, editing pre-existing ones, browsing through your collection, or even sharing notes for collaboration with a colleague (using "Work Chat") can be done from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Evernote isn't just an extension of your brain; it's a mobile briefcase of your important information that's always accessible, and always in reach.
What is it about?
Evernote is free, universal, and an essential app to share audio recordings. Evernote now includes a 90 minute recording limit. The app even allows you to record audio in the background. Evernote can share that audio to anyone through a simple email. The audio will be instantly accessible to you on any one of your computers or devices with Evernote installed. The app also supports background playback of your audio with controls through the multitasking dock If you opt for an Evernote Premium account, you also get great tools like OCR, more storage space every month, and more. The app is simple and effective and if all you need to do is share audio recordings, then this is the app for that.
For those who...
- Want to keep track of everything in one place (a digital brain of sorts)
Not for those who...
- Want something that is more minimal
Why we love it
Evernote is what Apple's Reminder app wants to be when it grows up.
Evernote is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
Capture ideas when inspiration strikes. Find information fast. Share notes with anyone. From meetings and projects to web pages and to-do lists—with Evernote, everything’s in one place.
Evernote syncs to all your devices, so you can tackle action items on the go. Express yourself clearly with easy-to-use formatting options, and find what you need quickly with filtered searches and results as you type.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
• Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists, and to-do lists. It’s the only organizer you need.
• Keep journals capturing the events and milestones of your daily life.
• Clip interesting articles and web pages to read or use later.
• Add different types of content to your notes: text, sketches, photos, audio, web clippings, and more.
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, whiteboards, handwritten notes, and drawings.
• Attach docs, PDFs, photos, and audio.
• Create separate notebooks to organize your receipts, bills, and invoices.
• Find anything fast—Evernote's powerful search can even find text in images and handwritten notes.
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists.
• Sync your notes and notebooks automatically across any computer, phone, or tablet.
• Start your work on one device and continue on another without missing a beat.
• Share your notes and notebooks with your friends, colleagues, or family.
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal to-do lists to keep your thoughts organized.
• Go paperless by scanning receipts and important documents.
• Save all of your travel documents, articles, and notes in one place.
• Plan events such as holidays, weddings, and parties.
• Use Evernote as a planner to organize your life and stay on task.
• Capture ideas and inspiration on the go.
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Keep everyone up to date by capturing meeting notes and sharing notebooks with your team.
• Use it as your ultimate planner and organizer at work.
• Annotate documents during team meetings, then share with colleagues.
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss important details.
• Use it as a planner and organizer to keep track of lecture notes, exams, and assignments.
• Create different notebooks and planners for each class and keep everything organized.
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for research papers or class projects.
• Discuss and annotate notes, files, and essay drafts.
Also available from Evernote:
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Where applicable, your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may not be cancelled for refund except as provided in Evernote's Commercial Terms. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
Commercial terms: https://evernote.com/legal/commercial-terms
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.