Check the CPU, Memory and Storage. Orby is an all-in-one notification center widget that lets users do a multitude of things without having to unlock the device. One of the best use cases for Orby, though, are the stats about your iDevice. From here, you can check on how the CPU is doing, how much storage is being taken up, and how much memory is free. If your device feels a bit sluggish, it's recommended to view these stats to determine if you should quit some apps to free up memory and CPU. Data geeks will love these widgets, but be warned — they can take up space in your Today Center.
Use the Calculator. Now you can calculate with ease! Orby has a built-in calculator widget so that you can do some basic math operations from the lock screen without having to unlock your phone. This is great when you just want to quickly find out how much money you're going to save off an item that is marked for percentage off, or when you want to figure out how much you owe for dinner including tip. No matter what, having a calculator readily available is a win-win.
Use the Converter. Conversions are a pain in the butt but totally necessary because of different units and such used all over the world. Fortunately, Orby has a solution for you. Just add the converter widget to your Notification Center, and you'll be able to make conversions on-demand without unlocking your device and searching for your converter app. Life is just made easy with Orby.
What is it about?
Orby Widgets is the perfect utility widget for anyone who is even remotely interested in their iDevice. You can use Orby for a fast action and app launcher, get conversions, do calculations, share music, and pretty much anything else you'd want. It also gives you widgets about your iDevice itself, such as memory usage, storage, data usage, network connection, battery, and more. Orby is an all-in-one utility that is handy to have around and lets you do many things without ever having to unlock your device.
For those who...
- It’s a useful app for iOS 9 users who want to keep tabs on things like storage space and data usage. It’s also great for quick app launching.
Not for those who...
- A lot of Orby’s widgets take up substantial amount of space, so be prepared for a lot of scrolling through the Today view.
Why we love it
If you want all kinds of data and abilities at your fingertips, Orby is the app for you. It can display as much or as little as you want.
App Store Description
# If you use Today's view or Notification Center on your iOS device often, Orby Widgets is an essential utility for you #
--- Unlimited addition support for Conversations, Speed Call & App Launcher widgets ---
Don't keep yourself in the dark anymore. Know all about your device in the Notification Center with beautiful, orb shaped Orby Widgets.
Orby Widgets bundles 13 widgets which includes widget for almost everyone. These widgets are -
- Converters widget: you can select from 21 categories of converters to do all your conversions on Notification Center. These categories include Currency, Mass, Length, Temperature, Time, Velocity and so on.
- Conversation widget: you can pick up already initiated conversations or start a new one in many messaging services from Today's view. With conversation widgets, you never miss an important conversation with your friends or family.
- App Launcher widget: all your favorite applications can be accessed via a single tap on an icon in Notification Center. You can either choose from many pre-defined applications list or add your own URL for quick access.
- Calculator widget: make calculations a hassle free experience, right from the Notification Center. It comes without an equal sign, so you have absolutely no chance of error.
- Speed Call widget for iPhone: now speed call and even dial numbers using the inline dialer keypad, right from the Notification Center.
- Music sharing widget: Share thoughts or music on Facebook or Twitter using Music sharing widget.
- Memory widget: Know how much memory is being used and available on an iOS device.
- CPU widget: know how much CPU is idle and being used on an iOS device.
- Storage widget: know free and used storage on an iOS device.
- Battery widget: know how much time is remaining until your device's battery runs out of juice.
- Data usage (Network) widget: know how much data has been sent or received from Cellular or Wi-fi.
- Network addresses widget: know MAC or IP Addresses on Notification Center.
- Runtime widget: know for how long you have been using your iOS device since last boot up.
- And many more in the pipeline
You can even customize your widgets with an array of colorful themes to match your style!
Like, dislike, love or hate? Please leave a review for everyone to know.
For feedback, suggestions or to request a widget idea, please write to us at [email protected]
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.