So Much to Do. Pigment offers a vast library of books from which to choose. Better still, the list grows and changes based on upcoming seasons, holidays, and other events. No traditional coloring book can compete with that.
Find What You Want Quickly. In Pigment, it takes just a few seconds to find the book you want and begin coloring. The library is very organized so you can always find something new, no matter your mood or inspiration.
Plenty of tools to create your artwork. Pigment has a good selection of tools, from fills to brushes. Quite a few come with the free app, but subscribing to the premium edition opens up quite a few more.
What is it about?
Pigment is one of the best adult coloring book apps on iOS. The app itself is beautifully designed and easy to navigate, and there are a ton of different designs that you can choose from, ranging from the traditional mandalas to abstract art to holiday themes and much more.
For those who...
- Like adult coloring books and want the most options
- Enjoy variety in life
- Want a zen way to relax
Not for those who...
- Don't like adult coloring books
- Don't enjoy coloring
- Find zen in other things besides coloring
Why we love it
Pigment has a gorgeous design and a lot of variety in terms of design and tools. It's a quintessential adult coloring book for iOS, because it's so feature-rich and easy to use. The vast library of pages to color provides something for just about anybody, allowing you to quickly find something that reflects your personality. When you're finished with your design, you might want to share it. Pigment makes this quick, simple, and easy. You can save the image to your Photo Library, print it, or share it via email, social media, or any other app that has Share Sheet Extensions. As another wonderful option, Pigment now allows you to send your create as an animated card. The app plays through all of the steps you took in creating your masterpiece, merging them together into a short animation that you can share through email, social media, and more.
Pigment is FREE but there are more add-ons
Premium Access (Legacy)
Premium Access (Legacy)
Premium Access (Legacy)
App Store Description
Pigment is the ultimate stress reliever on the go! Take a break and relax with this unique coloring book app that lets you color like you would on paper, unlike other "tap-to-fill" coloring apps. Choose from the largest collection of hand curated, professionally drawn illustrations, 21 different kinds of pencils, markers and brushes, and an unlimited number of colors to choose from. Once you're done, easily share them with your friends and family, and even print them out using AirPrint. There's no better way to color!
* Pigment is the official coloring book demo app on iPad Pros in the Apple Store, all across the U.S.
* Pigment is the only coloring book app that simulates pencil and brush strokes for a realistic coloring experience
* Pigment also offers the common "tap-to-fill" option of coloring
* 21 kinds of coloring tools — colored pencil, marker, paint brush, fill, airbrush, circle brush, fade, bloom, metallic brush, watercolor brush, and oil brush
* Fully supports finger, Apple Pencil, and third-party stylus inputs
* Adjust pressure, direction, and size of stroke using the Apple Pencil
* The largest artwork collection available in an app with over 2,200 professionally illustrated works to color
* Unlimited number of colors using the professionally curated palettes and the innovative shade control
* Share your work by email, SMS, Facebook, Instagram, and other social networks
* AirPrint the art that you create
* Subscribe to Premium Access for unlimited access to the entire library, premium brushes, and exclusive color palettes
Some screenshots feature work by Cindy Primeau, Elaine Durham and Angela Zeman.
Pigment Premium Access FAQ
Q: How do I restore Premium Access on new devices?
A: Tap on the big “Premium Access” button at the top of the Books section. From the Premium Access popup, tap the “Restore Premium Access” link at the bottom.
Q: How do I switch subscription plans?
A: Open your device settings and tap iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > enter password > Subscriptions > Pigment > select the subscription plan you prefer
Q: How do I cancel my free trial or subscription?
A: Open your device settings and tap iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > enter password > Subscriptions > Assembly > Cancel Subscription button at the bottom.
Q: What happens if my subscription runs out? Do I lose my work?
A: Definitely not! Pages that you’ve downloaded from the any of the books will remain in the My Work section. However, after the subscription runs out, you’ll lose your Premium Access privileges listed above.
You can get Premium Access for free for 7-days with a free trial. After the free trial you will be automatically renewed to the weekly subscription which you can cancel at any time. The paid subscription costs $2.99 USD per week for the weekly plan, $7.99 USD per month for the monthly plan, and $39.99 USD per year (58% discount off the monthly plan) for the yearly plan. Prices are subject to change.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage Premium Access subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a Premium Access subscription.