What is it about?
Popsicolor is another watercolor app from Tinrocket, but this one gives a hip and cool watercolor look. Just throw in an image and then choose your popsicle color palette. Then pick a gradient and blending option that you like, and watch the app get to work. The results are completely unique and unlike anything else you've ever seen on the App Store. These are unique and stylish illustrations that are bold, vivid, and eye-catching. All images are saved in high resolution as well, so you don't skimp out on the detail here. This is perfect for those who want something hip, and to add a splash of color to their avatar for the summer.
For those who...
- Want artistic style to their images
- Want to stand out from the crowd
Not for those who...
- Don't like bold things
- Prefer standard watercolors
Why we love it
It is super simple to use and the results are completely unique. This is definitely not your standard watercolor photo app.
App Store Description
Turn your photos into mouthwatering illustrations.
• “If you are bored of the traditional photo filter stuff, then give Popsicolor a whirl. It will definitely make your photos pop.” AppAdvice.com, Dec. 2012
• “There’s nothing quite like it in the App Store.” Life in LoFi: iPhoneography, June 2012
• “Watercolors that actually look good.” —Cult of Mac, June 2012
• Amazing watercolor & ink effects
• Save your illustrations and share them on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Pinterest
• Simple, spontaneous, and fun to use
• From Tinrocket, creator of Waterlogue, This, Percolator, and Popsicolor for iOS
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 9 and greater.
Remember: We’re here to help, so if you have a question or need help, email us at [email protected]