What is it about?
Popsicolor is another watercolor app from Tinrocket, but this one gives a hip and cool watercolor look. Just throw in an image and then choose your popsicle color palette. Then pick a gradient and blending option that you like, and watch the app get to work. The results are completely unique and unlike anything else you've ever seen on the App Store. These are unique and stylish illustrations that are bold, vivid, and eye-catching. All images are saved in high resolution as well, so you don't skimp out on the detail here. This is perfect for those who want something hip, and to add a splash of color to their avatar for the summer.
For those who...
- Want artistic style to their images
- Want to stand out from the crowd
Not for those who...
- Don't like bold things
- Prefer standard watercolors
Why we love it
It is super simple to use and the results are completely unique. This is definitely not your standard watercolor photo app.
App Store Description
Add a splash of watercolor to any photo.
• Currently featured in the App Store's "Camera & Photography" collection
• “If you are bored of the traditional photo filter stuff, then give Popsicolor a whirl. It will definitely make your photos pop.” AppAdvice.com, Dec., 2012
WHAT THEY'VE SAID ABOUT VERSION 1.0:
• “There’s nothing quite like it in the App Store.” Life in LoFi: iPhoneography, June 2012
• “Watercolors that actually look good.” —Cult of Mac, June, 2012
• Turn Your Photos Into Stylish Illustrations
• Amazing Watercolor & Ink Effects
• Yes! High Resolution Output*
• Universal App for iPhone & iPad
• Share on Instagram, Twitter, etc.
• From the creator of Percolator for iOS
Watch the video at www.popsicolorapp.com!
• Load your own photos or example images from our App Store screen shots
• 24 Gradient & blending options including the new Duotone effect
• Choose 23 varieties of Intensity or Focus
• Optional Border and Auto-Enhance settings
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 5 and greater. High resolution support depends on each device's memory capacity. Please see the FAQ at: www.PopsicolorApp.com
Have a question? Remember: I can't respond to App Store reviews, so email me at [email protected]
• Follow @Popsicolor on Twitter and Instagram for the latest
• Follow the developer @Tinrocket on Twitter
Please leave feedback with each update—it really helps small developers like me. I'm committed to creating the most unique, highest quality image creation apps.
@Tinrocket on Twitter
Popsicolor includes most of the examples images you see here for you to recreate and explore for yourself! :)
*Output resolution depends on device capability.