Check the details on WatchAware
Identify music automatically. You just have to let Shazam listen to a few seconds of a song to recognize it. Then, you can learn more about the song, purchase it on iTunes, or listen to it in full via Spotify, Rdio, or Apple Music. If it's catchy and you love it, instant gratification is just a few taps away.
Explore more. Turn on Auto Shazam to have the app continuously listen for music, even after you leave the app or if your phone is locked, and automatically identify songs. Also, check out your previously Shazammed songs and see what your friends and users from around the world have been Shazamming. Now you'll always be able to impress everyone by knowing what that catchy song was at the store.
What is it about?
You are riding in the car, dancing at the club, or dining at a restaurant and hear a cool tune. Just pop open your Shazam app and hit that Shazam button. Maybe you love the song and want to buy it or maybe you just want to see who sings it or what the title is. Either way, once you tag a song it is saved in your Shazams for later.
For those who...
- Enjoy music
- Like song recognition apps
Not for those who...
- Dislike music
- Don't need to know what song is playing
Why we love it
Shazam is a must-have app for music lovers. Discover new tunes, purchase songs you love, check out music news, and explore the charts.
Shazam is FREE but there are more add-ons
Upgrade From (Shazam)RED
App Store Description
Shazam is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by more than 100 million people each month to identify music, get song lyrics, and now to discover the music that artists discover themselves.
"Shazam is an app that feels like magic" --Techradar.com
Identify music instantly and share in the thrill of music discovery with the artists you love.
See what top artists like Drake, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, The Weeknd, Ed Sheeran, DJ Khaled and others are Shazaming.
• New discoveries from artists you’ve Shazamed appear automatically
• Follow new artists with a tap of a button and see what those artists are Shazaming
• Stay up-to-date about new singles, albums, and videos from the artists you follow
Think you can Beat Shazam? To find out, play along with the Shazam app while you watch the show!
• Enjoy music lyrics and YouTube videos
• Preview songs and add them to Apple Music or Spotify playlists *
• Launch Pandora radio based on artists you discover *
• With Auto Shazam we'll keep finding tunes for you even when you leave the app
DISCOVER & BUY
• Stay in the loop with Shazam’s real time charts
• Quick links to Apple Music and the iTunes store
• Connect Apple Music or Spotify to play full tracks in Shazam
• Check out recommended tracks to discover new music
• Find out what’s popular in your town, your country and the world
CONNECT & SHARE
• See what your friends are Shazaming when you connect your Facebook account
• Share your discoveries through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and more...
SHAZAM FROM YOUR WATCH
• Launch Shazam on your Apple Watch to name that song in seconds, right from your wrist!
• See your past Shazams with a simple swipe up
• Use Handoff on Apple Watch and iPhone to buy the song on iTunes, watch videos, and much more
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
• Shazam visual recognition gets you more - tap the camera icon on iPhone to Shazam posters, magazines or books; anywhere where you see the Shazam camera logo
• Visual recognition also works as a QR code reader
• Buy tickets to see your favorite artists in concert
Use Shazam as much as you like – it’s unlimited. Don’t want the advertising? Upgrade to Shazam Encore
• Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
• Facebook uses interest based advertising. More details: https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices
• Some features are location, device and app version dependent
• Shazam may share collected location data for interest based advertising, allowing advertisers to infer interests and serve ads to users based on their activity and location over time.
Any questions or feedback? Check out: https://support.shazam.com
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.