Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
Sleep Cycle is a powerful and intelligent alarm clock app that uses the microphone or accelerometer to analyze your sleeping patterns based on sound or movement throughout the night. This is important because the app will determine when you are in your lightest phase of sleep and wake you up within a 30-minute window of your alarm time so you wake up feeling more refreshed and relaxed, rather than groggy and frazzled. Over time, the app will give you detailed graphs and stats regarding your sleeping patterns, so you can try improving it.
For those who...
- It’s for those who aren’t morning people.
Not for those who...
- If your bedroom isn’t set up just the right way, none of this is going to work. You’re going to need the ability to charge your iPhone by your bed and place it according to the instructions.
Why we love it
If you feel groggy every morning, give Sleep Cycle a try. Its detailed sleep statistics will help you figure out how to improve your sleep quality. You can download the app on the App Store.
Sleep Cycle alarm clock is FREE but there are more add-ons
year SleepSecure membership
App Store Description
Waking up made easy
Sleep Cycle is an intelligent alarm clock that tracks your sleep patterns and wakes you up in light sleep - the natural way to wake up, feeling rested and energized. No need to place your device in bed - Sleep Cycles uses sound analysis sleep tracking.
How it works
• As you sleep, you go through different sleep phases, ranging from light to deep sleep and back again. The sleep phase you are in when your alarm goes off is critical for how rested you will feel when you wake up.
• While you sleep, your movements vary depending on what sleep phase you are in. Sleep Cycle’s patented sound technology tracks your sleep patterns using sound or vibration analysis, monitoring your movements in bed throughout the different sleep phases.
• Sleep Cycle finds the optimal time when you are in light sleep to wake you up in the morning, during a predefined 30 minute time window that ends at your set alarm time. Waking up in light sleep feels like waking up naturally without an alarm, leaving you feeling rested and energized.
• All you need to do is turn Sleep Cycle on before going to bed, and place your device on your nightstand or close by on the floor.
Continuously rated as the best smart alarm clock on the market. Featured in: CNN, Wired, The Guardian, The Wall Street Journal, BBC, The New York Times.
√ Sleep analysis with Sleep Cycle patented sound technology, or accelerometer
√ Sleep Cycle Apple Watch App integration with silent wake up and snore stopper
√ Detailed sleep statistics and daily sleep graphs
√ Fully integrated with Apple Health, exchanging sleep analysis and heart rate
√ Carefully selected alarm melodies
√ Snooze by shaking or double tapping the phone lightly
√ Customizable wake-up window. From instant (regular alarm clock), up to 90 minutes
√ Longterm sleep trends
√ Compare your sleep data to world sleep statistics • Snore trends - view historical snore trends data
√ Weather - see how weather affects your sleep quality
√ Heart rate monitor - measure your heart rate (RHR) every morning using the built in camera in your device
√ Sleep aid - helps you fall asleep easier
√ Sleep notes - see how events such as drinking coffee, stress, working out, or eating late affect your sleep quality
√ Wake-up mood - see how Sleep Cycle affects your wake up mood
√ Online backup - lets you secure your sleep data online
√ Export sleep data to Excel for detailed analysis
√ Philips HUE light bulb support - simulate a natural sunrise to give you an even softer wake-up
Ability to charge your phone by the bed.
Ability to place your phone near the bed, such as on a nightstand table or on the floor.
The optional Premium subscription costs $29.99 per year.
It will be charged from your iTunes account after the purchase. You can manage or cancel your auto-renewable subscription by entering the user settings in iTunes after the purchase. The subscription will be auto-renewed 24 hours before the subscription period ends with the same kind of subscription you already bought to the same price. It's not possible to abort the subscription during the time it's active. Terms and Privacy: http://www.sleepcycle.com/terms-of-use.html
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.