What is it about?
App Store Description
- TCP Telnet Terminal works based on TCP/IP protocol, Using this app we can create TCP Client that communicate with Server.
- To start a Telnet terminal, You must provide IP address and PORT number of the server. After connection is established with server, you can easily access and communicate with your server.
- Separate panels for sending and receiving data.
- Custom your own buttons for frequent sending of same data.
- Selection for \r \n at the end of sending data.
- Monitoring receiving data as HEX or ASCII.
- Option for Remove Ads.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.