What is it about?
App Store Description
- One-of-a-kind App that works based on UDP Protocol, Using this app we can Send and Receive UDP Packets within local network
- To Receive packets, You must enter valid ports which listen for UDP packets.
- To Send Broadcast or Unicast packets, You must enter valid IP and PORT.
- Separate panels for sending and receiving packets.
- Receive Broadcast Packets too,
- Custom your own buttons for frequent sending of same packets.
- Monitoring receiving packets as ASCII or HEX.
- Sending packets as ASCII or HEX.
- Auto send packets at timed interval
- Selection for \r \n at the end of sending data.
- Send Log file of Received and Sent data.
- Simple copy option in sent & received data just long press on data.
- Keep Screen on/off option.
- Remove Ads option.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.