by Joe White
April 14, 2011
Tweetbot is now available to download in the U.S. App Store for $1.99. After premiering in other App Stores around the world yesterday and our exclusive preview, the new killer Tweetbot twitter client - which is developed by Tapbots - is now available in the U.S. App Store. Many believe this application will prove to be incredibly popular, despite the availability of the free Twitter app for iOS. As outlined by Tweetbot's developer, here are some key features of the app:
So, what are you waiting for? Check out Tweetbot in the App Store, and let us know your thoughts in the comments.
- Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.
- Smart Gestures. Use Twitter more efficiently with time-saving and configurable gestures.
- Customizable Navigation. The last 2 tabs are customizable and unused tabs are easily accessible.
- Support for multiple services like Read it Later, Instapaper, Cloudapp URL Shortening.
- Push Notifications via Boxcar.
- Save drafts, add locations and POI's, attach photos and videos, manage your lists, and much more.