by Joe White
June 9, 2011
The hugely popular iPhone and iPad app, Reeder, is now available to download for Macintosh computers in the Mac App Store. I've been using the various beta versions of the application for a while now, and it's great to see the finished product. The Mac version of Reeder, which is available to download for $9.99, looks and feels great. Undoubtedly, it's one of the very best ways to check out your Google Reader items on a Mac. As outlined in the app's release notes, features of Reeder for Mac include:
Both the iPhone and iPad versions of Reeder are still available to download for $2.99 and $4.99 respectively. Now Reeder for Mac has been released, the family is complete. Check it out, and let us know your thoughts in the comments.
- Syncs with Google Reader.
- Full Readability (readability.com) integration (see Preferences → General)
- Customizable interface (see Preferences → Appearance)
- Gestures (see Preferences → Gestures)
- Customizable shortcuts (see Preferences → Shortcuts)
- Send to Instapaper, ReadItLater, Readability
- Save to Pinboard, Delicious, Zootool
- Post to Twitter
- Mail Link
- Open with Instapaper Mobilizer, Google Mobilizer
Reeder for iPad