by Joe White
January 31, 2012
Food Network In the Kitchen ($1.99) has recently received a major update, adding a brand-new user interface, improved stability, users reviews and more to the popular universal application. As outlined in the app's release notes, changes made in version 2.0 of Food Network's application include:
These new features are currently available in the iPad version of Food Network In the Kitchen, with the app's developer noting that support for the iPhone app is "coming soon." Currently, Food Network In the Kitchen is available in the App Store for $1.99. Let us know your thoughts on the new version in the comments.
- Incredible new User Interface and Design
- Rebuilt from the ground up for much better performance and stability
- User Ratings and reviews for all recipes
- New recipe comparison tool to view recipes side-by-side
- Add personal notes to recipes
- Sort chef recipes: Recently Added, Popular, Editor’s Picks
Food Network In the Kitchen
Television Food Network G.P.