You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| July 13, 2012
Tiny Review Evolves Into Tiny Post And Makes It Big With New Slick Interface
This week appears to be the week of big updates for "tiny" iOS titles. Of course, there was the double treat of Tiny Wings 2.0 and Tiny Wings HD. And now, we have the arrival of Tiny Review 2.0. Actually, Tiny Review is no more. In its place is the brand new Tiny Post, which is technically its 2.0 iteration. The rebranding is no mere whim on the part of the app's developer. On the contrary, it reflects the app's evolution from a visual "review" app to a visual "post" app. Launched in November 2011, Tiny Review was aimed at enabling users to review stuff by writing short three-line captions over photos. But, eventually, it became a platform for users to post — and not strictly review — stuff by, well, writing short three-line captions over photos. Hence, its new name, Tiny Post, couldn't be more apt. [caption id="attachment_319613" align="aligncenter" width="320" caption="May the force be with you as you have fun with Tiny Post 2.0."][/caption] According to the app's changelog, the following improvements are also brought by the update along with the rebranding:
Optimized for iPhone, Tiny Post aka Tiny Review 2.0 is available in the App Store for free. It's been said since time immemorial that a picture is worth a thousand words. Why not add more worth and fun to it with at most three more lines of words via Tiny Post, eh?
- Better looking: cleaner, prettier interface
- Funny, inspiring, poetic posts now curated via hashtags
- Hall of Tiny Fame: a place to see all the very best posts
- Comments! You asked, we delivered: you can now comment on any post
- Tag friends to increase the fun
- Create a post faster than ever
- Share to Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr (Pinterest coming ASAP)
- Keep posts private so only you can see them
- Location is optional