August 2, 2012
The highly rated sword-fighting game Infinity Blade II has received another significant content update. Remember Infinity Blade II's Vault of Tears update late last May and how it was billed as "the largest free content update for the game to date"? Well, it has been dethroned mere minutes ago by the game's newest expansion called Skycages. Said to be "the biggest, most action-packed Infinity Blade II expansion yet," Skycages is the third content pack to slash its way into the groundbreaking iOS game. It includes new areas, enemies, weapons, and ClashMob challenges. You can look forward to the following in Skycages:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, Infinity Blade II is currently on sale at only $2.99 in the App Store. Now that you've broken out of the Vault of Tears, it's time to break out of Skycages.
- Delve further into the story of the Deathless, as new areas are unlocked and relics from the past come to light.
- Jump into battle to defeat all-new enemies - featuring the Headsman, the Petrified Noc, Xyloto, Ryth, and more.
- A completely new weapon type to master, the Solar Transport Energy Blades - now you can harness the power of the sun to become all but unstoppable.
- More than 30 new items, including magic rings, weapons, shields, helmets, as well as armor to collect, master, and sell.
- Additional surprises await you with all-new achievements, gems to forge, and treasure maps, in addition to exclusive ClashMob challenges.
Infinity Blade II
Chair Entertainment Group, LLC