by Joe White
August 2, 2012
The popular Messages-replacing jailbreak app, biteSMS, has recently received an update. Now, fans of the app can take advantage of new theme options, and can enjoy a smoother experience thanks to a number of important bug fixes made in version 6.3.10 (or beta 10) of biteSMS. Here's the full change log, as listed on the biteSMS forums:
More information on theme parameters can be found at biteSMS's website. If you're not familiar with this killer jailbreak package, biteSMS includes a bunch of impressive features, including quick reply, quick compose, read receipts, and more. Take a look at the new version of biteSMS in the Cydia Store now. Currently, the jailbreak package is available to try for free, but requires a $9.99 payment to unlock the full version. Plus, for the latest biteSMS updates, be sure to add the following repository to the Cydia app. Source: iDownloadBlog
- Added theme parameter for the character counter.
- Added theme parameters for links in message bubbles.
- Added theme parameters for QR square corners and text area background color.
- Once theme applied, clear caches such that a respiring is no longer required.
- Fixed iPad crash issues.
- Fixed a crash associated with unlock the phone during an incoming message event.