March 10, 2013
Are you mad about iPhoneography? If you are, then the newly launched Zitrr Camera may be of particular interest to you. Released just moments ago, Zitrr Camera is yet another app that seeks to replace your iPhone's native camera. And judging by its long feature list, it may as well seek to be the only camera app you'll ever need. Take a look:
If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. Optimized for iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 5.1 or later, Zitrr Camera is available now in the App Store for the special introductory price of $0.99. My colleague Christine is set to review Zitrr Camera. So, make sure to stay tuned to AppAdvice for her assessment of the app. In the meantime, you can check out our comprehensive collection of photography AppGuides and AppLists for other, older apps similar to Zitrr Camera. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- A Live Camera App with a whole new set of Effects, Filters and Lenses to choose from!
- Full-HD Video recording toggle option for a complete iPhone Photography experience!
- 34 Live Presets (Effects, Filters and Lenses) – even for Video Shooting!
- 6 different composition modes with Grids, Golden ratio, etc for professional photographers
- Full-featured Image Editor with Enhancer, Text Editor, Stickers, ..and much more – by Aviary
- Horizontal-level Indicator to get the best alignment
- Touch Exposure and Manual Focus for the best control over image output
- Dropbox archiving, & Instant-sharing on your favorite social networks
- Thumbnail Icon for Instant-preview
- Flash Options with Auto Mode and Torch - to lighten-up your images!
- 8 unique Shooting Modes & White Balance to counter all types of Scenes and Light conditions
- Multiple Photos and videos can be imported from/exported to the Photo Library
- Histogram for Images
- Tag your photos to remember the key moments
- Search on the basis of – Event (month), Title, Tags
- Image Slideshow Mode
- Video Trimming in Editor Mode
- 1-tap gesture for random application of Effects, Filers and Lenses
- Swipe gesture to toggle between adjacent Effects, Filters and Lenses