April 14, 2013
AfterLight, the popular photo-editing app formerly known as AfterGlow, has received a major update every month since its release in November last year. And this month is no exception. This time, AfterLight has been updated with an undo button. About time, right? Now, when you perform an action on a photo, the revert button will turn into an undo button that lets you go one step back. AfterLight has also been updated with a camera timer, allowing you to set a delay of three, seven, or 10 seconds for the in-app camera. The app now also includes a preview when selecting a photo to use from your library, plus the following improvements:
Optimized for iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 5.0 or later, AfterLight is available in the App Store for $0.99. For other apps similar to AfterLight, check out AppAdvice's Photographer's Kit AppList. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- The Instant Film pack has 3 new textures, and 4 new frames. Free for all users who have already purchased the pack.
- All of the instant film frames now have the square background option.
- We now have 36 new frames in the new free Type pack.
- The frames can now be changed to black instead of white.
- The frames also have a transparency slider now.