by Joe White
May 17, 2013
The fun-filled racer app Extreme Road Trip 2 has just received another update, this time adding a new "Frenzy Run" mode, a handful of new missions, a raised level cap, and more. At the moment, the addictive application is available to download in the App Store free of charge, and is optimized for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. As outlined in the app's release notes, here's a full list of new features added in version 2.6 of the application:
At the beginning of the month, Extreme Road Trip 2 received a further update adding a selection of new cars, and making a series of important bug fixes. It's clear that the application's developer, Roofdog Games, is committed to continually improving the already impressive racing app. As mentioned, Extreme Road Trip 2 is currently available to download in the App Store free of charge, and is optimized for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Take a look at the recently updated application now, or for further app related news, see: Fast & Furious 6: The Game Drifts And Drags Onto iOS As New App Store Editors' Choice, Download Gameloft's N.O.V.A. 3 And Gangstar Rio: City Of Saints Right Now For Free, and Highly Anticipated BlackBerry Messenger iOS App Will Not Be Optimized For iPad.
- NEW: FRENZY RUN!: Get your daily dose of FREE BUCKS and coins in new Frenzy Run! Drive a monster truck down a track loaded with coins and bucks!
- NEW MISSIONS: Think you’ve beat the game, think again! Try completing our brand new missions!
- RAISED LEVEL CAP: Stuck on level 99? You can now reach new heights, and reap the rewards along the way.
- IMPROVED LOADING TIME: The game now loads much faster, especially on low performing devices.
- PERMANENT COIN DOUBLER: Visit the store and get the new permanent coin doubler to double all coins collected during a run.
- REMOVE ADS: Play free of pop-up ads when you purchase the ad remover.
- WEEKLY LEADERBOARDS: Compare with your Facebook and Game Center friends. This week’s victory slipped away? Come back next week and show them how it’s done!
Extreme Road Trip 2