June 19, 2013
First came Where's My Water?. Then came Where's My Perry?. Now, Disney is set to expand its most popular mobile game franchise with the release this week of Where's My Mickey?. That's right. Disney's most iconic cartoon character now has its very own "Where's My … ?" game, following Swampy the sewer alligator and Perry the secret agent platypus. As suggested by the game's launch trailer below, Where's My Mickey? has you helping the title character procure water for his lemonade stand across different physics-based puzzle levels. If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. Here's what you can expect to enjoy in Where's My Mickey?:
Where's My Mickey? is set to be released tomorrow, June 20, in separate iPhone and iPad editions, priced at $0.99 and $1.99, respectively. The iPad edition includes extra "Where's My Mickey? XL" levels, which are designed exclusively for tablet screens. Where's My Water? and Where's My Perry? are available in the App Store as universal games priced at $0.99 each.
- Original Episodes -- Explore 5 unique episodes with surprising and witty scenarios! Watch how each story unfolds and ends as you play through individual level packs!
- Brand New Weather Mechanics -- Use wind, clouds and rain to maneuver through 100+ levels filled with fun challenges!
- A Whole New Look -- A classic Mickey art-style with a contemporary touch, inspired by Disney Channel's new series of Mickey shorts!
- Collectibles and Bonus Levels -- Help Pluto look for hidden collectibles to unlock more bonus puzzles!
- Featuring Mickey and Friends -- Discover more hilarious episodes and new friends, beginning with Goofy!
Where's My Water?
Where's My Perry?