June 24, 2013
Boom! And just like that, GifBoom has just received another explosive update. The latest update to the popular GIF-sharing app brings a couple of new major features along with a bevy of notable improvements. First off, the app now has a nifty Q&A feature. GifBoom developer TapMojo explains:
Q&A: now you can ask questions to other users anonymously and view their answers on their profile! Go to their profile and tap the question button to view and ask immediately. You can also go to your own profile, check your question queue, and ask up to 25 people at the same time! Q&As will show up on your feed so you will not miss any interesting answers. Go ahead and ask someone now!And then there's the app's newly added Dropbox integration, which enables you to back up and subsequently restore all of your GIFs in your account. To take advantage of this new feature, go to your gallery, click the Link to Dropbox button, log in to your Dropbox account, and let GifBoom work its Dropbox-assisted mojo. TapMojo has also included the following enhancements in the newly updated GifBoom:
The new version of GifBoom is available now in the App Store for free. The app is optimized for iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 5.0 or later. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- New Explore view and Trending tags!
- You can now filter news by types of notifications.
- We've also replaced all refresh buttons to pull down to refresh.
- We also allow you to play background music when opening GifBoom app now.
- Use iOS integrated Twitter account so it is more convenient.
- Smarter and better control on using storage space on your device.
- Fixed some crashing bugs and annoying issues.