by Joe White
August 26, 2013
Another game set to hit our iDevices in the near future is AVG Flying Tigers, a realistic 3-D air combat simulator that offers users a series of aerial combat missions based on real events which occurred in WWII. From what we understand, the game is set to be released at some point next month. Features of AVG Flying Tigers are said to include:
Below, we've included a series of images taken from the game, which is presently in development: AVG Flying Tigers should be released at some point in September. We'll keep you updated with further information on the application as we receive it. In the meantime, see: John Woo's On-The-Rails Action Bloodstroke Set To Be Announced Soon, Zombies Ate My Friends But I Won't Let Them Eat Me In Glu Games' Newly Updated Game, and Mail Ninja Updated With Online Folder Search, Alias Support And Other Enhancements.
- Realistic flying control with full 360 degree of pitch/roll/yaw.
- Control your fighter (P-40 Tomahawk) with accelerometer.
- Combat over skies of China/Burma/Thailand/India.
- 17 region maps include Kunming, Kweilin, Rangoon, Chiang Mai, Dinjan ... etc.
- 3-D terrain with real earth elevation data of South Asia.
- Accurate 3-D model for major aircrafts in China-Burma-India Theater.
- Dogfight with enemy fighters.
- Intercept large enemy bomber raids.
- 4 different view mode (Clear/Cockpit/External/follow)
- 30 missions based on true story of Flying Tigers.
- Document of Flying Tigers history.
- User manual for how to fly, dogfight and bomber interception.
- Universal App, Support iPhone 4 Retina (960 x 640) and new iPad Retina (2048 x 1536) resolution.
- Game center leader board.
- Compatible with Fling, tactile game controller for iPhone/iPad.