by Joe White
August 29, 2013
One new iOS app, A Desert Trucker: Parking Simulator, charges iDevice owners with the task of parking a series of big ol' trucks out in the deserts of the United States. Featuring a total of 84 levels across three different maps, A Desert Trucker is available to download free of charge, and is optimized for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. As outlined in the app's release notes, features of A Desert Trucker include:
In addition, iDevice owners can enjoy driving around in an open world-style environment, and three further game modes for "young truckers" - "Kids' Mode," "Fun Mode," and "Baby Mode" - can also be unlocked in the game. As mentioned, A Desert Trucker: Parking Simulator can be downloaded now in the App Store, and is optimized for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Check out the new application now, or for more of today's app news, see: Tower Defense Goes Medieval In Age Of Thrones: Available Now For iPhone, Flickr For iOS Enhanced With Live Filters Plus New Camera And Editing Tools, and Readmill Update Introduces Reviews And Highlights, Gets Rid Of DRM Complication.
- Bigger & Better: Two trucks, 84 levels, endless entertainment.
- Desert Parking and RACING: Three brand new immersive and detailed 3D environments to explore.
- Handle with Care: Each Truck drives and handles completely differently.
- Time Attack: The quicker you park, the more points & stars you get!
- Full Control: Choose your preferred controls - steering wheel, buttons or tilt control, all with adjustable sensitivity.
- Changing View: Movable cameras for the perfect view of any obstacles in your way!
- Young Truckers: An unlockable ‘Kids Mode’, 'Fun mode' and 'Baby Mode' - various new rules like shorter trucks, crash protection and more time make for an easier drive!
- Top Trucker: Leaderboards for each game modes to give a totally even playing field!
- iOS Optimisation: Trucker will run on anything from the iPad 1, to iPod Touch 4th Gen, even full iPhone 5 widescreen support.