August 23, 2013
The highly rated App.net client Riposte has just been updated with a number of new features and improvements. A couple of the new features added by the latest update to Riposte are part of the app's pro package, which is available via a $2.99 in-app purchase. One of these pro features is the ability to easily send posts, messages, and links to the popular GTD apps OmniFocus and Things, provided those apps are installed on your iDevice. The other pro feature is support for composing new posts in landscape mode. As for the other features introduced by the new Riposte update, they're available right out of the box. These include searching for posts using the official ADN search API, complete with support for saved search queries, and the following enhancements:
Also including various fixes, the new version of Riposte is available now in the App Store for free. The app is optimized for iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 6.0 or later. For more information on Riposte, check out Riposte Brings A Refreshing New Mobile Interface For App.net, Riposte Updated With Background Posting, App.net Passport Support And More, and Thanks To Its New Update, Riposte Now Lets You Access App.net Like A Pro. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Pull-to-refresh on conversation views.
- Added in-app tutorial to the launch screen.
- Add verified domains to user profiles.
- Emails and telephone numbers are now tappable in posts, messages, and user profiles.
- Reorder or delete accounts from the Settings screen.
- Updated app icon for clarity, deference, and flatness.
- Sending links to Pinboard now includes extra details like the source post text, the posts’ original URL, and marks the Pinboard item as “to-read.”
- Added titles to share sheets.
Riposte for App.net
OmniFocus for iPhone
The Omni Group
Cultured Code GmbH & Co. KG