August 28, 2013
A couple of days ago, we told you about the upcoming launch of John Woo's new on-the-rails action game, Bloodstroke. Set to be released by the end of this year, Bloodstroke is going to be published by Chillingo. But Bloodstroke is certainly not the only notable title the popular mobile game publisher is slated to release this year. As reported by 148Apps, there's also the long-awaited sequel to one of the most popular physics-based puzzle games on iOS, Feed Me Oil. Rather predictably, the sequel is called Feed Me Oil 2. And rather unsurprisingly, Feed Me Oil 2 features the basic gameplay of the original: guide gallons of oil to fill the mouth of every quirky creature in each level. If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. But Feed Me Oil 2 does promise some new elements to keep the oily proceedings more exciting than ever. Here's what you can expect from the forthcoming sequel:
Feed Me Oil 2, whose teaser trailer is shown above, is scheduled to be released this fall. While waiting for the sequel, why not play (or replay) the original Feed Me Oil? Feed Me Oil for iPhone and Feed Me Oil HD for iPad are available in the App Store for $0.99 and $1.99, respectively. In addition to Feed Me Oil 2 and Bloodstroke, Chillingo is also set to release the line-based puzzle game Find the Line later this year.
- 60 Brand New Levels Poured into four fun-filled Chapters.
- Play with the Elements! Unterwater Puzzles introduce new physics to classic Gameplay.
- Jet Streams of Oil around using a Range of new Tools including Winmills and Boomerangs.
- A radical new Visual Style brings Feed me Oil`s quirky Designs to Life like never before.
- Use the fewest Tools popular to earn the highest rating to share with your Friends.
Feed Me Oil
Feed Me Oil HD