August 18, 2013
InstaWeather Pro has just been updated with a variety of new skins that you can use to show off your location along with the current weather to your friends. Just like its free edition, simply called InstaWeather, InstaWeather Pro enables you to add a "smart weather overlay" to your images. You can then share them with your friends via email, iMessage, and your favorite social networks. As mentioned, the app has just received an update containing a number of new skins:
The new version of InstaWeather Pro is available now in the App Store as a free update or as a new $0.99 download. The app is optimized for iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 5.0 or later. InstaWeather Pro is developed by Byss Mobile, a company who has found a niche in the App Store as a maker of "Insta" photo-sharing apps. In addition to InstaWeather Pro, Byss Mobile also develops InstaPlace and InstaFood, both of which also gained new skins with their last major updates. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Vs. skins – Compare your weather climate with that of your friends. On a tropical vacation while your friends are stuck at home in the cold? Use this skin to show your friends the beautiful weather you’re enjoying.
- Distance skins – On vacation and want to share how far away you are from home? Now you can share the distance and weather in two locations.
- Weekend skins – Everyone loves weekend activities and now you can share what you’re doing via dynamic skins. Going to a BBQ or another fun activity? Tag and invite your friends to go with you thanks to two new designs for weekend weather forecasts.
- “Ain’t no sunshine...” – Songs are good for any weather, rain or shine! Now InstaWeather can let your friends know how you’re feeling about the weather.
- Fahrenheit or Celsius – Not sure what the temperature is? Our new graphical thermometer is easy to read for everyone in the world.
- Clock skins – We’ve added a clock inspired weather skin with circle frames to let your friends know what the weather is like in realtime.