September 20, 2013
Have you been waiting for the popular photo collage-making app Diptic to be optimized for iOS 7? You might not have realized it, but Diptic has actually been optimized for the latest version of iOS — not through an update to Diptic itself, but through the release of a new app called Diptic PDQ. Indeed, Diptic PDQ is a new edition of Diptic that's designed for iOS 7. Not only does it look and feel right at home on iOS 7, it's been made to be compatible only with iOS 7. But more than its being built for iOS 7, Diptic PDQ is built for speed and convenience. Actually, according to developer Peak Systems, the "PDQ" in Diptic PDQ stands for "Pretty Dang Quick." Featuring a streamlined interface, Diptic PDQ lets you easily select or take photos and drag and drop them into a layout, whereupon you can do the following:
Diptic PDQ is available now in the App Store for $0.99. The app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 7.0 or later. See also: Photo Editor By Aviary 3.0 Is A Picture-Perfect Update For iOS 7 and Apple Updates App Store With New Section Featuring Apps That Are "Designed For iOS 7." [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Choose from 35 of the most popular photo-collaging layouts.
- Swap photos between frames.
- Slide inner frame lines to make your layouts perfectly fit your photos.
- Round inner borders and customize the border’s thickness and color.
- Give your photos the perfect touch by applying one of 14 filters or using the image enhancement tools (sliders to adjust brightness, contrast and color saturation).
- Pan, rotate, mirror and zoom individual photos.
- Save PDQs to your device, send via email, or share by uploading directly to Instagram, Twitter or Facebook (hashtag: #DipticPDQ).
- High-resolution export.