October 11, 2013
Late last month, the "magical" iPad notebook app MagicalPad was renamed MagicalPad HD and updated with iCloud sync in anticipation of the release of its iPhone and iPod touch edition. Now, the new MagicalPad app for iPhone and iPod touch is here. Of course, MagicalPad has all of the key features of MagicalPad HD for iPad, except they're now made available on the smaller screens of iPhone and iPod touch. Like its predecessor, the new app lends itself well for outlining, mind-mapping, drawing, handwriting, and personal information management. It also supports "connected notes," which make for better organization and viewing of notes. If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. With MagicalPad, you can:
Optimized for iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 5.0 or later, MagicalPad is available now in the App Store for $2.99. MagicalPad HD is currently available in the App Store for $19.99. Coinciding with the release of MagicalPad, MagicalPad HD has been updated with bug fixes and better support for iOS 7. MagicalPad for Mac is set to be released by the end of the year. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Take meeting and class notes, draft agendas and research notes
- Research smarter: snap photos of whiteboards and books and annotate them.
- Organize checklists and to-dos - better thank omnioutliner.
- Innovate faster: draw concepts, connect facts and ideas, outline thoughts, brainstorm and flesh out the details
- Plan a trip: keep track of travel plans, plane tickets and packing lists
- Create a grocery list or task list and check things off as you go
- Brainstorm and prioritize options and organize facts using drag/drop
- Use MagicalPad as part of your GTD system to help you stay organized