October 23, 2013
Incredimail, the email app that Perion Network launched for iPad last March, has finally gone universal with support for iPhone and iPod touch. As it does, the app has been rebranded as Molto, as in "Molto bello," an Italian phrase meaning "Very nice." Indeed, Molto is very nice. While Molto for iPad remains largely unchanged compared to its Incredimail origins (with features such as Quick Peek and Photo Inbox intact), the Molto app for iPhone and iPod touch is practically a brand new app with the following key features:
Check out Molto in action on an iPhone in the video below: If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 6.0 or later, Molto is available now in the App Store for free. Molto works with Gmail, iCloud, AOL, Yahoo, GMX, and generic IMAP and POP3 accounts, with limited POP3 support for Hotmail and Outlook.com accounts. For more information, check out Incredimail Update Brings Support For Moving Messages And Personal Signatures, New Incredimail Update Brings Gmail Archiving, Improved Photo Inbox And More, and Incredimail Update Delivers Facebook Sharing And Other Enhancements. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Redesigned Inbox: Molto is content centric, enjoyable yet functional, with a clean and refreshing approach.
- All Stars: Smart and personalized contacts created just for you.
- Access them fast, and view your recent interactions with them.
- End to Inbox Clutter: Smart filters separate your inbox into what’s important and what’s not – no matter what email service you use.
- Full Screen Message View: Reflects your social presence with a beautiful and clear layout.
- Quick Scan: Scan messages, or view them in detail, by easily adjusting your inbox display with a simple pinch.
- Quick Reply: The fast and simple way to reply without leaving your messages; it's a chat-like experience on email.
Molto - Email App for Gmail, Yahoo!, Aol., POP3 (iPhone and iPad), from Incredimail
Perion Network Ltd.