October 7, 2013
The popular productivity app duo of Pocket Informant Pro and Pocket Informant Go have each just received a significant update. For Pocket Informant Pro, its latest update resolves the sync issues users may have been experiencing since upgrading from iOS 6 to iOS 7. The new update also brings redesigned color themes for iOS 7, including new themes based on the color options of the iPhone 5c. It also brings a new on-boarding experience for new users of the app. Furthermore, in the new version of Pocket Informant Pro, locations in tasks and events now support clickable phone numbers and URLs. There's now also an option to show Week/Month times on the right and the calendar filter function is now clearly indicated when in use. As for Pocket Informant Go, which is essentially a lite edition of the full-featured Pocket Informant Pro, it has been updated with the following features, which were previously added to Pocket Informant Pro:
Pocket Informant Pro and Pocket Informant Go are available in the App Store for $12.99 and $3.99, respectively. Both apps are compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 6.1 or later. Pocket Informant Pro is featured as a “notable app” in AppAdvice's Best Calendar Apps AppGuide and as an “essential app” in AppAdvice's Best iPad Task Management Apps AppGuide. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Fully updated for iOS 7! Built to take advantage of the new look & feel of iOS 7. Additionally, PI also supports iOS 7's new background fetching to keep your data more up-to-date.
- The Today View now shows an estimated travel time to the next appointment with a searchable location (iOS 7 only). With 1 tap, you can be taken to the map with driving directions.
- Intelligent Location Autocomplete: As you type in the location of a task or event, PI now offers suggestions based on map searches, addresses in your contacts and locations you've bookmarked in PI.
- Saved Filters: If you frequently toggle between different "sets" of calendars (like a work set and a personal set), then this is for you. You can now save different calendar filters, then simply tap-and-hold the "hamburger button" to quickly switch between your saved filters.
- New inline icon picker in task and event editors.