October 6, 2013
The fourth season of "The Walking Dead" is set to premiere a week from now. And in celebration of the new season of the popular horror drama TV series based on the hit comic book series of the same name, AMC has unleashed a huge update for The Walking Dead: Dead Yourself. The official iOS app of the show, The Walking Dead: Dead Yourself is an app that lets you turn yourself into a photorealistic Walker zombie. In other words, it enables you to "dead" yourself. With the app, you can take or import a photo of yourself and edit it with realistic zombie parts and props from "The Walking Dead." And in time for the show's fourth season premiere, The Waking Dead: Dead Yourself has been updated with more than 100 new parts and props for more Walker combinations. [caption id="attachment_471594" align="aligncenter" width="332"] The Walking Dead: Dead Yourself[/caption] The latest update to The Walking Dead: Dead Yourself features the following:
The new version of The Walking Dead: Dead Yourself is available now in the App Store for free. The app is optimized for iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 5.0 or later. Apart from the TV series and the Dead Yourself app, the "Walking Dead" comic book series has also inspired the acclaimed Walking Dead: The Game. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Over 100 brand new looks and props from the upcoming season.
- Multiple camera types, with more to come over the course of the season -- walkers aren't just head on anymore!
- BITE A FRIEND! You can now pick a friend's photo on Facebook and turn them into a walker!
- Post your photos to the Walker gallery, and if they get enough stars they could get featured on The Walking Dead on TV.
- More sharing options, including Instagram & Tumblr, along with Facebook, Twitter, email, and SMS.
- New parts download when you try a new kam.
- Too many other improvements to list!