October 15, 2013
Zynga's CastleVille Legends has just received its first "legendary" update. Released about a month ago, CastleVille Legends is a medieval fantasy builder game that tasks you with restoring the Legendary Lands from the doom and gloom set upon it by a dark wizard's curse. CastleVille Legends lets you:
And now, CastleVille Legends lets you do much more thanks to its first ever update. The update introduces Glurb the Troll, the friendly troll who lives under a bridge near your Castle. Make sure to feed him and he'll reward you with treasures. The update also introduces a new Sun Dragon named Buttercup. You can get Buttercup as your new Dragon Hero by earning Pearls from Liang the Dragon Merchant. There's also the new chest at the bottom of the screen. This lets you know when you have treasure ready to collect at Places of Legend. It also lets you know when you have Heroes ready to explore. Finally, the update delivers new hidden treasures, which you can check out by trying different Heroes at Places of Legend, beginning at the Well of Wishes. The new version of CastleVille Legends is available now in the App Store for free. The game is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 5.1 or later. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Grow Your Kingdom: From Mossback Swamp and Dragons Roost to the Pinnacles of Ice, expand your kingdom into magical untouched lands.
- Rescue Heroes: Raphael and Yvette are back, along with a new cast of heroes that need your help. Players are challenged to free dozens of heroes from Wizards to Dragons to Daring Damsels and more.
- Explore Legendary Places: Discover rare treasure through searching ancient ruins, magical springs, and other Places of Legend.
- Engage in Sea Trading: Craft valuable goods and trade with friends and players around the world.
- Play Offline: Play CastleVille Legends on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch anywhere, anytime; no Internet connection required in offline mode.
- Enjoy Stunning Art and Animations: Transport yourself to an enchanting, ever-changing world with stunning art and animations.