Furthermore, Skulls of Shogun is entirely free of in-app purchases, meaning your $4.99 will buy the game in full. However, there's a catch. Certain users have found that the app has suffered a crashing problem upon launch if their iDevice's region is set to a country outside of the United States. If you encounter this problem, jump into your iDevice's Settings app, and switch over to the United States - even temporarily. This should fix the problem (an update is in the works, too). Skulls of Shogun can be downloaded in the App Store for $4.99, and is optimized for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Below, we've included a handful of screenshots taken from the app, along with a trailer video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxayTDglLqE
- Beautifully hand-drawn and hand-animated! See it in motion!
- 4 magical animal monks to discover and master!
- 24 levels of epic single-player story! Why can’t General Akamoto get any respect?!
- Online multiplayer! Up to 4 friends can battle at once!
- 4 gods and 6 generals, all with distinct personalities!
- Send your moves turn-by-turn in Skulls Anywhere mode!
- Pass and Play with a single iPhone or iPad! It's game night!
- Power up your army to deadly demons!
- Gain experience, emblems, and cred with the progression system!
- BONUS island featuring persistent troops and the Tanuki Monk!
- Easy to learn, tough to master. Challenge your friends!
- Distinctive soundtrack of samurai grooves!
- Like a Saturday morning cartoon - with teeth!
If you can't see the above video, please click this link.
See also: Popular iOS Title XCOM Gets Sequel For Mac: The Bureau - XCOM Declassified, Concepts' New Strokes Feature Is A Stroke Of Smart Sketching Genius, and Run, Gun, Hack And Slash In Pine Entertainment's Pocket Avenger.[gallery]