A couple of days before the launch of the next-generation video game console in the continent, the official companion app of PlayStation 4 has just been released by Sony for customers in North America.
PlayStation App is designed to be a second-screen app and a social networking hub for PlayStation 4 players. With your PlayStation 4 system and Sony Entertainment Network account, you can use the app to:
- See what your friends are playing, compare trophies, and view your profile or recent activity.
- Chat with your friends; receive notifications, game alerts, and invitations, and then use your mobile device as an on-screen keyboard for your PS4™ system.
- Browse PlayStation®Store, pick-up the latest hit games and add-ons, and then push them to your PS4™ system so they are ready when you get home.
- Take advantage of the in-app second-screen features, when available, for greater challenges and control.
- Quickly access PlayStation® system guides, manuals, and PlayStation.Blog.
It's set to be released for customers in Europe on Nov. 22, a week before the PlayStation 4's scheduled launch in the continent.[gallery link="file" order="DESC"]