December 21, 2013
It's time to fight back with Fightback. Announced back in May, Fightback is the first mobile game from Ninja Theory, the studio behind the popular console games Heavenly Sword, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, and DmC: Devil May Cry. As its name suggests, Fightback is a fighting game. Specifically, it's a beat 'em up game that boasts a unique touch-based combat system. Also, it boasts a vibrant 80s action movie vibe. Case in point: its Van Damme-esque hero, who's out to rescue his kidnapped sister. If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. Fightback lets you fight back while enjoying the following features:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 5.0 or later, Fightback is available now in the App Store as a free-to-play title. Fightback is published by Chillingo. For more of Chillingo's iOS releases, check out: Build A Winter Wonderland And Splice The Ice With Pixel People's Holiday Update, Tired Of Angry Birds? Try Playing With Angry Bugs In Chillingo's Beetle Breaker, and Take Frights To New Heights In The Chillingo-Published Fright Heights. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Over 100 levels of floor-to-floor fist-fighting!
- A new mobile experience from console developer Ninja Theory
- Punch, kick, and combo using revolutionary touch controls
- Kit out your character with vests, tattoos, guns, and more
- Play all day and rack up cash in Endless Mode and compete with your friends via Facebook!
- Stunning high-quality 3D visuals powered by Unity