January 27, 2014
Despicable Me: Minion Rush, the hugely popular Gameloft-published endless running game based on the "Despicable Me" movies, has just been updated with new content and enhancements for even more despicable action. The latest update to Despicable Me: Minion Rush introduces a new Downtown area, which features locations from the films. It also adds a new secret area in the form of The Bank of Evil. Furthermore, it brings new costumes for your mischief-making minions, including Quarterback Minion and Jogger Minion. The new version of Despicable Me: Minion Rush also includes the following improvements:
The new version of Despicable Me: Minion Rush is available now in the App Store for free. The game is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 6.0 or later. Released in June last year, Despicable Me: Minion Rush is one of AppAdvice's Top 10 Best Free iPad Apps Of 2013. For more noteworthy endless runners, check out AppAdvice's Endless Running Games AppGuide. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Enjoy hilarious new Minion moments.
- Upgrade costumes to boost their power and get even more Despicable Points.
- Check out your friends’ profiles to see their best scores… so you can squash them!
- Complete loads of new missions and unlock new achievements.
- Overall fixes and system optimizations.