January 30, 2014
Are you on the lookout for a smart calendar app? Consider checking out the newly released Peek Calendar for iPhone. As its name suggests, Peek is a calendar app that's designed to show you your schedule at a glance. And it does so using an intuitive, no-frills, and gesture-based interface that's quite reminiscent of the popular to-do app Clear. This interface supports a number of new behaviors for interaction, making for a delightful user experience. Take a look: If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. Peek offers the following key features:
Optimized for iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 7.0 or later, Peek Calendar is available now in the App Store for $1.99. See also: Sunrise Calendar Updated In Response To iCloud Credentials Security Issue, Do You Mynd? Popular Calendar App Updated With iOS 7 Redesign And More, and All-In-One Productivity App Pocket Informant Goes Freemium With New Features. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- A completely redesigned calendar experience for iPhone.
- An interface that is clean and content focused.
- Unified timeline view.
- Expanded current week: Today, Tomorrow and the rest of the week.
- Tap and hold on any day to add a new event.
- Drag or swipe to the right to peek and view the length and the location of events.
- Simple and fast to add events or edit them.
- A completely redesigned time picker interface.
- Shading gesture to reveal the time.
- Shake to get suggestions on Peek’s life events.
- Sound and vibration feedback.
- iOS reminders integrated.
- Timezone Support.
- Two color themes.
- Monday/Sunday start option.
Clear – Tasks & To-Do List