February 27, 2014
The mutant lab rats of Laboratz have begun infesting iOS with the release of the popular Facebook game in the App Store. Indeed, Laboratz, which already boasts more than a hundred thousand players on Facebook, has been launched on iOS. Of course, Laboratz for iOS supports syncing with the Facebook version to keep your game progress up to date across both platforms. Laboratz, by the way, is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game and trading card game hybrid that has you building and training your army of genetically modified rats. With your army, you can emerge as the master of Labanoir Academy, the university for mad scientists, by fighting other players in multiplayer mode and winning duels in adventure mode. Laboratz lets you:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 4.3 or later, Laboratz is available now in the App Store for free. See also: Warner Bros. Unleashes Lego Legends Of Chima Online Adventure Game For iOS, You Must Calculate To Dominate In The New Calculords Card Battle Game, and Master The Not-So-Subtle Art Of Stone Age Survival In Caveman Wars. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Discover rich and crazy graphics.
- Fight against powerful opponents and save Labanoir Academy in the adventure mode.
- Collect more than 150 rats.
- Use ‘dirty tricks’ to improve your strategy.
- Train your team and participate in real-time duels in the multiplayer mode.
- Step into the arena of the first MMORPG trading card game.
- Connect to Facebook to defy your friends and help them in the multiplayer mode.