February 12, 2014
Manilla, the popular account manager and bill organizer backed by Hearst Corporation, has just received a significant update. Manilla is an iOS app that helps you stay on top of your personal finances, household bills, travel rewards, magazine subscriptions, and healthcare accounts. It also serves as a handy reminder app for your various bill payments. Released back in September 2011, Manilla has just been updated and redesigned for iOS 7. As a result, the app now features an interface that's simpler, cleaner, and easier to use. Notably, it includes a new Notifications page, in addition to the Reminders, Documents, Accounts, and Settings pages. This new page enables you to monitor any new activity on your accounts, thereby keeping you abreast of any developments on your finances. As before, Manilla offers the following key features:
Optimized for iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 7.0 or later, the new version of Manilla is available now in the App Store for free. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Everything in one place: Manilla supports more than 3,500+ leading providers and is adding more every week.
- Securely manage and monitor all your finances, household bills, travel rewards, magazine subscriptions and healthcare accounts.
- Add and manage any personal or small-business account, like your rent, babysitter, dog walker, and more, with our Custom Accounts feature.
- Automatic email and text message reminders to help you avoid late fees
- Organized and secure document storage for bills, statements, notices and offers
- Bill Share feature to securely collaborate with friends and family on your bills and accounts
- Single password login
Manilla – Bill and Account Manager