The multimedia photo-book iPad app Pholium has just been updated to version 3.0.
Pholium 3.0 adds iOS 7 support and, more notably, some significant enhancements. These include new photo sources, namely, Instagram, Flickr, and Google+/Picasa, in addition to iPad photos, Facebook, and Dropbox.
The newly updated app also features a streamlined wizard for easier book creation and the ability to automatically create books from recent events and photo collections.
It also introduces a new photo picker, which presents photos from all of your configured photo sources in one place. This also does away with the need to import photos first when creating books, as it allows you to select photos to include and proceed with the importing process afterward.
Pholium 3.0 also comes with the following improvements:
- In place photo editing, making it easier to edit your photos in the context of others on the page
- Ability to crop photos, directly on page spreads
- Books shared by others, available directly in the Library
- Added the ability to add photos on the first page
- Share and copy books created by others
- Added a “grid view” option for books viewed on the web to see all photos in a book on a single page
For information on Pholium's previous major update, see: Photo E-Book Creation App Pholium Gains Archiving And Other Enhancements, Make Elegant Photo E-Books With Audio And Video Enhancements With Pholium, and Photo E-Book App Pholium Has Something Magical Up Its Wizard's Sleeve.[gallery link="file" order="DESC"]