Gilt for iPad, the official iPad app of the popular shopping website that lets you shop designer labels at insider prices, has just recieved a significant update.
Of course, the makeover results in a new look and feel for Gilt for iPad that's in line with the visual style of iOS 7.
That latest update to Gilt for iPad, which brings the app to version 4.0, also adds new push notifications and support for sharing products on Pinterest.
But perhaps the most notable feature introduced in Gilt for iPad 4.0 is Color Search. This lets you use your iPad's camera to “pick” a color from anything in your surroundings, whereupon the app suggests matching products for you to choose from.
Here's the complete changelog for Gilt for iPad 4.0:
- REDESIGN!!!: The app has a fresh, new look and sleeker, more user-friendly interface. Its more fun and easier to shop!
- Faster and more stable: Bugs have been squashed and performance has been improved.
- New Push Notifications: Know as soon as your orders have shipped, returns are processed, and waitlist items become available.
- Color Search: Search by color using your iPad’s camera.
- Pinterest: Now you can share products on Pinterest.
For more notable shopping apps, check out AppAdvice's Shopping Apps AppList. See also: Give And Get Free Stuff With Version 3.0 Of Online Shopping App Yerdle, Google Shopping Express App Gains Universal Support For iPad Plus New Features, and Sell Your Pre-Loved Home Decor With The Newly Updated Chairish App For iOS.[gallery link="file" order="DESC"]