March 22, 2014
The popular PC game Prime World: Defenders has finally arrived on iOS. Simply called Defenders, the new iOS game stays true to its PC origins as it also offers an action-packed combination of tower defense gameplay and collectible card game elements. Featuring a story-driven single-player campaign with endless maps and Heroic Mode, Defenders has you fighting and defending your bases from a myriad of mutant monsters that have risen from a strange cataclysm. In doing so, you have to collect and upgrade magic cards, which represent towers, spells, and traps. If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. Defenders has the following key features:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 6.0 or later, Defenders is available now in the App Store for $4.99. Defenders is developed by Nival, which also offers the puzzle game Prime World: Alchemy and the strategy game King's Bounty: Legions on iOS. See also: Crytek's Free-To-Play The Collectables Is Now Officially Out In The App Store, Play Your Cards Right In New Card Battle RPG Dungeons Of Evilibrium, and Master The Not-So-Subtle Art Of Stone Age Survival In Caveman Wars. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Full Retina support with beautiful 3D graphics!
- Customize and create your own towers by forging and merging their abilities!
- Over 20 tower types and 25 upgrade levels for each tower!
- A full PC game that you can now play on mobile!
- Leaderboards and over 100 achievements!
- 36 types of violent monsters and ferocious bosses with special weaknesses!
- Captivating storyline with 23 missions, extra boss levels, and randomly generated missions!
- Use special placement near buildings and anomalies to boost your powerful attacks!
Prime World: Alchemy
King's Bounty: Legions