March 5, 2014
Epiclist, the travel and adventure bucket list app developed by Epic Peaks, has just received its first major update. Released last January, Epiclist enables you to discover, plan, and share "epic" activities and travel experiences. Notably, it lets you connect with professional adventure operators selected as Epiclist's partners. For more information on the app, check out our original "hidden gem" review. With its first major update, Epiclist has gained new features that greatly enhance its potential for discovery. For one thing, the app now lets you discover journeys nearby, based on your current location. It now also offers easier searching for new activities and destinations right from the navigation menu. Furthermore, the update adds a new Explore tab for all featured, curated, and nearby journeys, and relocates all of the latest activities to the Newsfeed tab. It also lets you tap on any location on a step or a journey to bring up the corresponding map view. The update also brings the following design and optimization improvements:
Optimized for iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 7.0 or later, Epiclist is available in the App Store for free. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Enabled tapping on status bar for scrolling to top on any table view.
- Introduced a smooth landing process, helping you to create your first journey and steps.
- UI polishing and visual improvements. Also unboxed UI elements for edge to edge content experience.
- All partner journeys are now clearly marked with the “ $ ” icon.
- Activities now loads twice faster!
- Drastically improved photo import from 500px & Flickr.
- Lots and lots of hot fixes!
Epic Peaks GmbH