UberSocial for Twitter has just been updated to version 3.0 with a new design and a number of notable enhancements.
Released back in 2010 as UberTwitter, UberSocial has just been redesigned for iOS 7 through its 3.0 update. It has also been updated with more improvements, including enhanced Camera+ integration, a new full-screen photo viewer, and the ability to tap and hold on tweets and links to display more options.
Here's the full changelog for UberSocial 3.0:
- Gorgeous new graphics and colors
- New full tweet screen shows replies to the tweet and more
- New user profile screen allows you to see recent photos and view all of the users tweets or only those with photos
- Expand photos right in the timeline with the new photo viewer
- Press and hold on links, tweets, hashtags, or screen names to bring up a new context menu
- Save links to Safari's 'Reading List' list
- Updated integration with Camera+ for photo editing and filters
- Many bug fixes and improvements
Of course, as before, UberSocial features the so-called UberBar, a movable, hide-able menu that offers quick access to virtually all Twitter client functionality you may need.
The app's $4.99 ad-free pro edition, UberSocial Pro for iPhone, has also been updated to version 3.0 with the same set of improvements.
UberSocial is developed by UberMedia, the same company behind the popular Echofon Twitter client for iOS.
See also: Twitterrific Gains Search Streaming, Navigation Tab Customization And More, Tweet7 Twitter Client For iOS 7 Updated With Tweet Marker Integration And More, and Twitter Update Brings Improved Photo Editing Tools And More.[gallery link="file" order="DESC"]