PB and J are back in a brand new game for Apple’s iOS called Polar Bowler.
The new app, which promises gamers a bowling game like no other, can be downloaded now on the App Store for just $0.99 and it’s optimized for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
In it, fans of the duo get to “bowl” PB down a variety of “special inner tubes, navigating icy curves, loops, blind spots, and nutty obstacles, as he attempts to knock over clusters of pins,” according to the app’s developer. Promising gamers more than 70 unique levels which require strategy and skill to solve, iOS users will have to “melt, slice, and zap” the ice in order to achieve high scores.
Here’s a list of features made available in Polar Bowler, as outlined in the app’s release notes:
- 10 Well-Dressed Tubes! From Cowboys to Lasers, each tube changes how you play.
- Over 70 levels of PURE FUN! Knock pins off the tops of walls. Take insane, high-banked turns. Launch yourself into the stratosphere. Just send those pins flying!
- Free Stuff! PB Industries will give you a free crate of goodies every day.
- Freedom! PB wants you to go ‘tubin’ everywhere so feel free to jump around the levels and play your way!
- Challenge! Get 3 stars on every level for fame and glory!
- Family friendly! Kids and parents can get into the polar bear fun. Besides … who doesn’t want to ride a Unicorn tube?!
If you’ve been on the hunt for a new iOS arcade game, consider taking Polar Bowler for a spin. It looks to be a fun application that promises hours of fun.
As mentioned, you can pick up the game for $0.99 on the App Store, and it’s optimized for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Check it out now, or see: Acclaimed Roguelike-like Space Sim FTL: Faster Than Light Lands On iOS, Whale Trail Creator Ustwo Unveils Escher-esque Puzzle Game Monument Valley, and Bug In iOS 7.1 Lets Thieves Disable Find My iPhone Without Entering A Password.[gallery]