May 15, 2014
Atari has announced the release of the classic game Haunted House for the iPhone/iPod touch and iPad. The game is free-to-play and available to download on the App Store. Developed by Kung Fu Factory, Haunted House is a re-imagined update to the 1981 Atari classic. It is a endless runner app where players are dropped into the shoes of a boy who becomes lost in a scary place. To help him find his way home, players must protect and clear a path for him as he runs, jumps, and outmaneuvers traps hidden throughout the creepy mansion and adjacent graveyard. Features include:
Take a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9myyEkKMUU&list=UU33t-fSHCIFjvMUhWhJHX6g&feature=share According to Fred Chesnais, CEO, Atari, Inc.:
- Sprint your way through tricky obstacles.
- Avoid scary Spiders, Scorpions, Bats, Vampires and more.
- Evade deadly traps including crumbling platforms, falling spikes and more.
- Collect hearts, skull coins and urns to replenish your health, raise your score and level up your character.
- Pick-up cool boosts to acquire special abilities.
From enthusiasts of the original Haunted House to today’s on-the-go mobile gamers, players of all ages and generations are in for a completely new and fun gameplay experience.The universal Haunted House game is available to download by following this link. See also: It's Time To Build As RollerCoaster Tycoon 4 Mobile Debuts On The App Store, Darkin, A New 'Link-3' Game For iOS, Hits The App Store, and Badland Updated To Bring Co-Op Mode, New Levels, Achievements And More.