May 22, 2014
The famous puzzle-solving secret agent Angus MacGyver has gone mobile with the release of MacGyver Deadly Descent on iOS. Of course, MacGyver Deadly Descent has you playing as the amazingly resourceful title character in the popular action-adventure TV series that originally ran from 1985 to 1992. In fact, the game is developed by FairPlay Media in collaboration with the show's creator, Lee David Zlotoff. In the game, you have to embark on a potentially deadly descent into the computer virus-infected top secret D.A.W.N. laboratories in order to save the scientists trapped underground. MacGyver Deadly Descent has the following key features:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 4.3 or later, MacGyver Deadly Descent is available now in the App Store for $2.99. A portion of the game's proceeds will be donated to The MacGyver Foundation, which "aims to encourage and support individuals and organizations throughout the world who utilize self-reliance, non-violence and sustainability to improve people’s lives." See also: Infinity Blade III Lets You Hack And Slash Some More With Its New Blade Masters Update, It's Time To Fight For Mutant And Human Kind In Uncanny X-Men: Days Of Future Past, and Screenshots From Episode 4 Of Telltale's The Wolf Among Us Hit The Web. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Do ‘a MacGyver’ and tackle man-sized problems in a pressure situation.
- Solve the puzzles and unravel the mystery to save the day.
- Challenge your logic, memory and ingenuity with six puzzle categories.
- Hours of challenging re-playable entertainment.
- Featuring interactive 3D graphics.
- Bonus rewards for the top players.
- Links to free cheat app for those of weak character
MacGyver Deadly Descent
FairPlay Media Limited