June 1, 2014
Insomniac Games, the studio that created the PlayStation hits Spyro the Dragon and Ratchet & Clank, has just released its first mobile game, called Outernauts: Monster Battle. Similar to the Pokémon video game series, Outernauts lets you capture and nurture various types of creatures and engage them in monster battles. To do so, you have to explore and conquer intergalactic territories. Outernauts offers a story-driven campaign featuring skill-based battles. It also lets you forge online alliances with your friends and play against other players. If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. Outernauts boasts the following key features:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 7.0 or later, Outernauts: Monster Battle is available now in the App Store for free. See also: Shoot For The Stars And Planets Too With Grandpa In Space, Enter DeNA's World Of Thingies To Experience A New Match-3 Puzzle Game, and Play Against Maleficent, Cruella de Vil And Captain Hook In Disney Villains Challenge. [gallery]
- Breed an epic legion of exotic beasts! Be the first to discover Legendary beasts and become an unstoppable interstellar force.
- Decimate your foes in fast-action, strategic combat across a vast, story-based campaign. Can you solve the mystery of the origin of these beasts and become the greatest Outernaut?
- Rise to the top of the leaderboards and bask in fame and fortune in competitive PvP.
- Join an Alliance with friends and compete in bi-monthly head-to-head Alliance Showdowns.
- Beautiful, hand-drawn art in stunning HD.
- Customize your beasts with unique attack moves, crystals enhancements, and powerful fusion.
- Frequently updated with new beasts, missions, and enhancements based on community feedback.
- Build your Homeworld with decorations and expand your space frontier.
Outernauts: Monster Battle
Insomniac Games, Inc.