May 23, 2014
My favorite TV tracking app has just gotten even better with the release of TeeVee 3. The new season, so to speak, of TeeVee includes several new features. First and foremost, it delivers universal support to the app, which was optimized for iPhone and iPod touch only in its original form in 2011 and even in its 2.0 iteration last year. As a result, TeeVee is now also optimized for iPad and iPad mini, with support for cross-device syncing via iCloud (although developer CrazyApps admits there are still some kinks to iron out). In addition, TeeVee now supports syncing with the popular TV tracking service Trakt.tv. TeeVee 3 also features more iOS 7 enhancements (including additional UI tweaks and Background App Refresh integration) and a new full-screen homepage layout on iPhone and iPod touch. TeeVee 3 also comes with the improvements:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 7.0 or later, TeeVee 3 is available now in the App Store as a free update or as a new $2.99 download. See also: AppAdvice's TV Channel Tracking Apps For The iPad and Best Apps to See What's On TV AppGuides. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- New navigation through episodes. Simply pull up or pull down for next/previous episode.
- Localizations! You can now use TeeVee in your native language. Currently translated to Czech, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Hebrew, German, Slovak and more coming soon.
- Enhancements to the accuracy of the app.
- Enhancements to the social sharing messages.
- Fixed all kinds of crashes. Let's call us the bug fixing ninjas.
TeeVee 3 - Your TV Shows Guru