May 28, 2014
Ubisoft has just launched Watch Dogs for Windows, PlayStation, and Xbox. Unsurprisingly, the game publisher has also released a mobile companion to the new open world action-adventure video game, called Watch Dogs Companion: ctOS Mobile. Watch Dogs Companion: ctOS Mobile promises to be more than just a companion app. In fact, it may be more accurately described as a companion game. You see, ctOS Mobile lets you play with your friends and other players who have Watch Dogs on their consoles. And you don't even need to have the console game yourself to play. You just need an Internet connection and a Uplay, Xbox Live or PSN account to experience Watch Dogs through ctOS Mobile. (Note that Ubisoft is currently experiencing authentication issues with its online services.) If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. In ctOS Mobile, you assume the role of an operative of ctOS (a centralized system which manages the hyper-connected city of Chicago), stopping players and maintaining order by any means available:
Watch Dogs Companion: ctOS Mobile is available now in the App Store for free. It's compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, and iPad. See also: Ubisoft Updates Assassin's Creed Pirates To Add New Area, Mission And Daily Challenges and It's Fiesta Time! Rayman Fiesta Run Gets A New Mode, Levels, Characters And Gadgets. [gallery]
- Take over a Chicago PD helicopter equipped with a sharpshooter and track down your opponents.
- Control every ctOS device in the helicopter’s radius like traffic lights, road blockers, steam pipes and much more.
- Dispatch and upgrade the different Chicago police units including patrols, SUVs and SWAT teams.
- Gain XP and skill points as you win challenges.
- Use those skills points to upgrade your police arsenal and ctOS powers.
- Unlock even more abilities for your units by completing achievements.
Watch_Dogs Companion: ctOS Mobile