June 8, 2014
In time for the theatrical release of "How to Train Your Dragon 2" on June 13, School of Dragons, the educational MMORPG based on the upcoming animated film, has received its biggest update since its launch last December. First and foremost, the latest update to School of Dragons brings universal support. As a result, the game is now compatible with iPhone and iPod touch as well as iPad and iPad mini. The update also adds support for apparently the game's most requested feature: multiple dragons. Now, players can train multiple dragons, including the biggest star in the "How to Train Your Dragon" franchise, Toothless. If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. The new version of School of Dragons also includes the following enhancements:
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 6.0 or later, the new version of School of Dragons is available now in the App Store for free. Last month, DreamWorks released Dragons: Rise of Berk, another iOS game based on "How to Train Your Dragon 2." In the game, you get to build your very own version of the titular Viking village and protect it by training your very own DreamWorks Dragons. [gallery]
- Stables: a new place to house ALL your dragons! Check out your dragon stable.
- New Game: put your skills to the test in the all-new Element Match mini-game.
- Flight Suit: have you dreamed of flying with your dragon? Now you can!
- New Quest: discover the secrets of Gronckle Iron
- Power-ups: earn even more trophies in all the mini-games!
- Achievements: see how you rank as the Ultimate Dragon Trainer!
School of Dragons - A How to Train Your Dragon Game
Dragons: Rise of Berk